1.05.2010

Tips to Customize a Catchy Facebook Profile

As you know, people love to browse Facebook profiles of their friends and friends’ friends. So if you follow my 6 great tips to customise your Facebook profile, it is not difficult to make your friends and friends’ friends to seek you like honey. You wouldn’t lead a life with an empty Facebook Inbox anymore.


Tip (1): Add Colors & Wallpapers To Your Facebook Profile

Recently I wrote an article on “Customise Facebook Profile And Adding Personality To Them“. Go ahead and add an interesting and colorful wallpaper to your Facebook profile so that it wouldn’t look too bored anymore.

Tip (2): Be Interesting, Add In All Your Interests and Activities

What’s the difference between your Facebook profile and others? Definitely your friends would love to see not just an ordinary profile. For me, I would add in all my interests and activities I love, into my Facebook profile. As interests are tagged in Facebook, your friends can easily discover what you enjoy doing. Also, they would tend to spend more time studying your profile too. Once a while, you may receive group invitations requesting you to join certain interest group as well.

Tip (3): Be Happening, Use Groups & Events

I am a part-time event organiser and I have my own event group and I use Facebook Events to organise my outings and parties. All these are displayed in your Facebook profile and that’s whereyour friends find you a “happening” person. If you are not like me, well, similarly, you can think of an interesting topic or interest so that you can have your own group as well. I will elaborate more on Facebook Group & Events in my next article.

Tip (4): “Flood” Your Wall With Wall Posts

Most people neglected the power of Wall Post in your Facebook profile. If you think you can’t do much with it, you are wrong. For me, I usually get a lot of attentions by posting nuisance, gossiping or attention-seeking posts eg. “I don’t believe in Love anymore, I think I would only be a single for the rest of my life!”. Such posts easily attract a lot of postings in your Wall. However, do not overdo it by posting sentences like “Girls are the most pampered animals in the Universe” as it could easily annoy your lady friends or others. Facebook profiles with more wall posts are generally more catchy than others.

Tip (5): Photos, Photos and More Photos.

Many people love to display only 1 or 2 personal photos or cartoons in their Facebook profile. This will not make your profile look interesting and catchy at all. What people love to see are your outing and activities’ shots, the most craziest photos while you are partying with your friends, photos of the best scenary you appreciate or the most unique places of interests if you happen to go on holidays.

Tip (6) Put Up The Best Photo For Your Facebook Profile

Imagine your photo album as your personal portfolio when you go for some form of auditions or even job interviews. Get a best SHOT for yourself (eg. a studio shot) and add into your Facebook profile proudly. It would definitely leave a good impression to others.

Above are 6 great tips I have shared with you today. It is DEFINITELY not a difficult task to customise a successful and catchy Facebook profile for yourself. Letyour friends enjoy reading your profile today. Learn some interesting tips to update your Facebook status too.

No comments:

Post a Comment